Secured ID LLC aids in the recovery process in two ways. We can either assist victims in the resolution process, or completely do it for them.
If consumers simply want assistance, we provide a systematic instruction manual detailing the resolution process, including guidance for avoiding future complications, and a toll-free victim assistance number for access to specialists trained in identity theft recovery. This service allows consumers to correct identity theft problems themselves, without the assistance or expense of an attorney.
Consumers may also choose to have Secured ID LLC assume and reorganize the recovery process on their behalf. In this case, we can further minimize the time and hassle involved.
Identity Theft Recovery
Preserve your identity with Secured ID LLC.
Identity theft is defined as a crime in which someone wrongfully obtains and uses another’s personal data for fraud, deception and typically, economic gain. As this problem reaches critical levels, we have made identity recovery a key component of Secured ID LLC.
Get problems with your identity fixed quickly with our comprehensive recovery services.
Should you become a victim of identity theft, Secured ID LLC Protection Services provides fully-managed recovery services:
- Insurance – A $25,000.00 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement from AIG that covers notary charges, certified mail charges, lost wages, loan application fees for reapplying for loans, reasonable attorney fees, and more (restrictions apply, see policy for full coverage details).
- Restoration and Recovery is available to you 24/7 to help you with the uncertainty of identity theft and to recover you and your family to pre-victim status.
- Victim Assistance – A toll-free, victim assistance number providing access to trained specialists for:
- Support in notifying credit bureaus, creditors, financial institutions, law enforcement officers, utility providers and merchants
- Information collection regarding misuse of your accounts when appropriate
- Creation and maintenance of a case file documenting fraudulent activity